And more modelling for you!! We finally take off with some basic linear models, so that you can check it out and start getting an idea of what they are about!
Remember, the 15th of each month we will upload videos/tutorials starting from the very basic trying to help those in Archaeological science to understand and 'lose the fear' of modelling.
Have a look at it by clicking on the image!
Aaand, click here if you want to see (and use) the code used!
If you want to see previous videos, you can click on the links below
01. FIRST THINGS FIRST
02. TYPES OF MODELS I: NARRATIVE
03. TYPES OF MODELS II: MATHEMATICAL code
04. TYPES OF MODELS III: COMPUTATIONAL
05. KEY CONCEPTS I: MODELLING TOOLS
06. KEY CONCEPTS II: DATABASES
07. KEY CONCEPTS III: TYPES OF DATA
08. KEY CONCEPTS IV: WHAT IS EVEN A DISTRIBUTION? code